I have enjoyed writing for quite a while. Not until Steve and Grace Is Messy have I shared my writing with others.
Putting my writings into the blogosphere is a bit scary and very exciting . I check the stats to see how many times the blog has been viewed. The higher the numbers, the better I feel about that piece. I smile when a reader clicks “like”. When a reader is touched enough to comment, my heart is encouraged. The positive feedback makes me want to write more.
Though I cannot give you a single reason why you should.
I am a nobody, really. No special degrees. No special experience. You truly have no reason to like, follow, subscribe, or even read my writings for that matter. None. (but you’ve made it this far- finish this one out!)
I pray you can see by my writing the one thing that is most important- that I follow Jesus. Not perfectly, mind you. Some days are clearer than others. When I write for Grace Is Messy, I want it to be about things He has put on my heart.
Allow me to connect the dots in this rambling post for those who are still reading:
- There is only One truly worth following and He doesn’t have a Twitter!
- The stats do not matter, when you are working for Him.
- He more than likes you and me, He LOVES us.
- Share the message of Jesus’ messy grace where ever there is an opportunity.
- It’s good to share comments of encouragement to others along the way- words make an impact.
“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” (Matthew 4:19 NIV)